Thanks to blogging, millions of people are now publishing online with zero knowledge of basic HTML, which is the most basic language that web pages are built upon.
However, that lack of basic knowledge often leaves people unable to make simple tweaks to elements of their blogs, or to create a simple web page that lies outside of the blog architecture and navigation.
This series will teach you the basics of HTML so you can enjoy greater creative control and freedom with your online publishing, whether that be with blogs or with web pages built with WYSIWYG HTML editors like Dreamweaver and FrontPage.
- How to Create a Simple HTML Web Page
- Here’s How HTML Tags Work When Creating Web Pages
- How to Format Web Page Text With Block Tags
- Spice Up Your Web Page Text With Inline Tags
- How to Code Links and Images in HTML
- How to Code Tables in HTML
- How to Create Web Forms in HTML
- When to Use Div and Span Tags With HTML