HTML 101: How to Create Web Pages With HTML — Episode Six
Tables are an important way to structure information on a web page, but they can be tricky, even with WYSIWYG editors such as Dreamweaver. It’s important to know how to code and tweak tables in HTML so they come out looking the way you want.
In this video you’ll learn:
- How to plan your table structure
- The basic table tags
- Attributes for table tags, such as border, width, cellpadding, cellspacing, align, valign and caption
- How to use the TH tag to reduce coding
Supercharge your blog’s earnings with Text Link Ads
- Low cost, reliable web hosting with free website creation tools and blog software.
- Download Notepad++, the best FREE text editor on the Web.
- Quickly and easily build HTML, CSS and XML pages with Macromedia Dreamweaver.