7 Steps to Creating and Selling Niche Information Products — Episode Seven
Now that we know solid copywriting is crucial to getting our information product sold, how do we know that the words we choose will really sell? The key is testing, both before we turn our product loose on the world, as well as after.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why testing avoids bad advertising mistakes.
- How statistical copywriting software optimizes your copy.
- How to avoid being scammed by copywriting software products.
- The real secret to writing exceptional headlines.
- Why split-testing allows you to tap into true marketing genius.
- Why pricing your product too low can be devastating.
- When conversion rates don’t matter.
- How to use Google AdWords to test conversion rates without expensive software.
Check out this quick video to learn how to make sure your words are truly selling your information product.
Supercharge your blog’s earnings with Text Link Ads
how many copies should you test against one another, well as many as you can think of remember your going for the best results so wider ranges of testing will only add to your benifit and learning
I’m interested in more details about your copywiting software.
Brian retracted his endorsement of that software. I’m starting to think there is no software trustworthy. Only experience and testing will produce what you need.