HTML 101: How to Create Web Pages With HTML — Episode Three
In order to properly format the text on a web page, you’ll need to master simple HTML block tags for various style elements. In this video you’ll learn how to:
- Create 6 different heading sizes.
- Separate paragraphs of text.
- Tag a block quote.
- Make the one simple code change that switches a numbered list to a bulleted list.
Supercharge your blog’s earnings with Text Link Ads
- Download Notepad++, the best FREE text editor on the Web.
- Quickly and easily build HTML, CSS and XML pages with Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Low cost, reliable web hosting from Tubetorial’s web host MidPhase.