HTML 101: How to Create Web Pages With HTML — Episode Four
Now that we know how to format blocks of text on a web page, we need to be able to spice up the appearance of our words with inline HTML tags. In this video you’ll learn how to:
- Change font sizes
- Italicize and bold text
- Create subscripts and superscripts
- Insert line breaks
- Allow for acronym displays
- Get an introduction to tag attributes
Supercharge your blog’s earnings with Text Link Ads
- Low cost, reliable web hosting with free website creation tools and blog software.
- Quickly and easily build HTML, CSS and XML pages with Macromedia Dreamweaver.