I’m continuing the series about SEO Digger, a great keyword research tool.Â This is the third video in the series.
- SEO Digger: Discover the Top Keywords of Any Website
- Target Your Competitorâ€™s Keywords With SEO Digger
- Improve Your Search Engine Rankings With the Help of SEO Digger Â« You Are Here
If you haven’t seen any of the other videos, I would advise you to see the first video.Â It gives you an introduction on how to use SEO Digger.
In this video, I talk about using SEO Digger to find keywords that you can move closer to the top position on Google.Â I give three tips for improving your search engine rankings.
- Add the keywords to the title tag and meta description tag.
- Add the keywords in the body text.
- Build links with appropriate anchor text, if possible.
Also, here is an article I wrote on Performancing that is related to this video:
Finally, feel free to leave a comment or email me at deebarizo [ATT] gmail [DOTT] com with your questions.
Improve Your Search Engine Rankings With SEO Digger from Dee Barizo on Vimeo.
I used seodigger long time ago when it was just in its starting phase and keyword database was too less at that time, after reading your articles and checking video, i tried it again and found lots improved with correct keyword positions, thanks for seodigger reminder and it can really help SEO projects
I was watching your video on SEODigger, but when I went to get the software, it says it was replaced with SEMRUSH. Just wondering if I was in the right place. I am new to doing my own Search engine optimization, so trying to act like a sponge and absorb as much information as I can.