How to Build a Profitable Home on the Web — Episode Four
How about a new design, based on weeks of development and testing, for free? Oh, and if you don’t like it, you can swap it out at no charge for another design, based on weeks of development and testing.
Sounds crazy, no?
But it’s true. With WordPress, you can take your pick from thousands of free designs, and changing from one design to the next is only a click away.
While that sounds pretty nice, the real truth here is that not every WordPress theme is worth your time. You’re trying to build a solid, profitable home on the Web, and some themes just aren’t cut out to handle people as ambitious as you.
What you need, then, is a great WordPress theme. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the main components of the best themes, and afterwards, I’ll point you in the direction of some of the best ones I’ve ever come across.
Supercharge your blog’s earnings with Text Link Ads
The BEST WordPress Themes on the Web:
- Cutline, which is the theme used in this video presentation
- K2, a theme that has literally spawned hundreds of “mods”
- Tarski, an awesome theme with months of development under its belt
- Hemingway, a high-contrast theme
- Simple themes from Plaintxt.org, a collection of outstanding and robust WordPress themes
- Kubrick, which is actually the default theme that comes with all new installations of WordPress
- The easiest way to start using WordPress themes is through the all-inclusive (domain, host, WordPress) package from Colorteck. Check out their 1-click WordPress install!